Hmm... the instructions on how to install a new SSL certificate that I posted previously don't seem to be quite right now. This is what I did to update today:
- Go to SSL For Free to generate a new certificate.
- Validate domain ownership by FTP (same pw as cPanel).
- When verified, it will generate details for Private Key and Certificate.
- On cPanel, go to SSL/TLS.
- Go to KEY and paste the Private Key contents into "Upload a New Private Key", giving it a suitable description for identification. Save it.
- Go to CRT and paste the Certificate contents into "Upload a New Certificate", giving it a suitable description for identification. Save it.
- Go to Manage SSL Hosts, Browse Certificates, select new certificate, Install Certificate.
- Back on cPanel, go to SSL/TLS Status to verify new certificate active.